So I am sitting at my computer in snowpocalypse after a great workout, knowing i want to write
But the truth is, I’m a little sad.
I open my facebook and am reminded of people who
- dont like me yet I’m still friends with them????
- have better career or schooling choices than me
- are travelling more places than me
- are getting more auditions than me
- making more money than me
- are all seemingly in a better position than me. I’m frustrated and I wonder if I should be in a different place than I am, doing something different with my life, be more than I am basically. having a bit of a pity party.
I’m having a bit of a pity party is what I’m saying.
Truthfully, I’m glad that I’m not weaseling my way out of it this time- this is what the grind really looks like.
Maybe I’m waking up to being on the other side of 25 or something…
Or maybe just maybe, being insecure is exactly where I need to be.
This is where we need patience. Not envy of jealousy
The thing about this grind out it, is that i can’t be everything all at once and that’s a good thing!!
Last year i deleted my instagram because of compare and dispraise and i wish I could say I’m cured of it, but I’m not.
This is a product of living with dreams.
And I wouldn’t have it any other way