Ok so now that i’ve found my groove with writing I’m not really feeling like stopping just yet.
Fuck me, this always happens. I actually started writing just after I put the tub on.
So a few things that I have places to improve
- In my acting class there is a guy that i once upon a time did a scene with. And it went great!!! UNTIL that is, he abruptly left. Bt overtime him or I are doing a scene theres weird energy between us like we are watching each other intensely- not sexually but like INVASIVELY- WHAT THAT ABOUT? It feels like trying to gather where the other person stands or something and it’s childish but i don’t stop it or talk to him after class or anything
- Something came up in class for me that I feel afraid to speak up an be crazy around people that aren’t crazy. And i would add something thats come up for me at work is afraid to speak up and be honest around people IN GENERAL or when I know people are listening, especially when I am speculating about something . I don’t finish my thought and put it out there
- I CAN GO BIGGERand be crazier and not judge it!!
- Doing the work and finding new ways to do it. Admittedly a couple of weeks ago I could have been better about my lines while in a workshop with a casting director. He actually didn’t care; what he cared about was that i took his notes and changed how I acted. And funny enough I had gotten made at my rehearsal partner for not helping me enough wit the lines when she was helping me with the flow
- Probably writing instead of eating two granola bars byeeeeeeeeeeeee
That’s where I’m at right now guys
Thanks for listening